Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bowling Tour



At 1.45pm, Ethan(well known as Shu Yuan Goh) came to my room to get us going meet his host family. They took us to the bowling centre. Sorry folks, I didn't know what and where the hell is the bowling centre. It was quite far away, that's all I can say.



We meet other host families there. Guess who is he? Tatatangtang, Brandon Khoo. I will show his picture here



Opps, this is his picture after he "throw" the bowling ball.

We have a fun game! I played badly, 58 points in the first game. However, I rosed in the second game, 107 points! Haha, I didn't bowl so such a long time. So lucky to still achieve such a high point.


Finally, I would like to thank Ethan(Shu Yuan Goh) for inviting us to this bowl.
Thank you. I have such fun. If it wasn't for him, I would be sitting in my room being a nerd and would not be meeting new people outside of my small small room.

Good night and let this blog rolls till I get bored.


"When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power."
Hugh White




No comments: