Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tired Day

Today we went to Drake basketball game. First time I saw these many Malaysians at the game. Opps, the main topic should be the game. Well, well, this time the opponent was South Dakota State. Hmm, not to say that they are poor, its just that they can't beat the magnicifint Drake team. ie. Drake won the game again.. The score board now is 2-1.

After the game, we went for volleyball. There are only Malaysians for volleyball. Splited into 2 teams, Juniors vs Seniors. We tied at 1-1, tied at 2-2, then we lost the game. It was pretty close, thought. I managed to dig some balls.

Well now, my hands and legs are telling me to give them a break. If it wasn't for Stat assignment, I would have in my sweet dreams already. Darn Mario....

That's all for today. Hope that I can finish the assignment asap. I am SO in holiday mood now......
"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."
Dale Carnegie

No comments: