Monday, November 24, 2008

Statistic and Interview

Statistic, I really do not know what is the intrinsic meaning of it. Finally, I have to admit that I couldn't cope up with the course syllabus. I don't even know how to do the homework. Hopefully I still can score for Chapter 6 exam. I like a small deer, lost in the jungle of Amazon. Looking dissapointed at the sky and fear of the predators that are keeping an eye on me.

Today, my management and I went to Merle Hay's Starbucks to interview the manager, Austin for dig some information for the final project. Our group leader, Megan gave us all a treat. Thanks, Megan. The interview went on for an hour. It was long, all of us knew that. The interview was fantastic. Before we went back, I brought 2 Java Chip for Bryan and Carter.

Gotta sleep now. After tomorrow, I am free for Thanksgiving. However, there are bunch of homework waiting me to write on their white and clean faces.
T.T
"The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want the most for what you want now."
Zig Ziglar

No comments: