Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Movie Marathon

Christmas is just near the corner. This is a photo I took at Walnut Creek(at bus transit station). We went to Jordan Creek today for movies. I mean Brandon, Bryan, Carter, Ethan and me, of course, dudes! Did I just mention movieS? Yes!!!




Is 4 movies with $8.50 fair enough? I don't really think so. Well, it hurts ur butt a lot, thirst ur throat. Haha, but it was fantastic, I tell you. Want to know about the movie? I won't tell, its clarified. Too bad.



Later on, its dinner time. We walked to Buffalo Wild Wings. While we was on the journey, we passed a frozen lake. I even lay my leg on it and took a picture. But the picture ended up like I just put my feet on the air. The prove is with Carter. Sorry guys.


Here is some pictures of the food from Buffalo Wild Wings. Hmm, the sauce is great in one condition. Don't ever challenge the spiciness of this restaurent. I tried the hottest one. Luckily, I just eat little of it. Pity Ethan, he dipped a shrimp into the sauce. The result was that he ended up sweating. He's on fire! Overall, the food there was good. The famous buffalo wings were awesome. You know what I mean? Indescribable!!!!!









People, please remember the sauce on the right. It might kill you. I'm just advising. No offence.


That's all for today. I have a nice day. Its been a long time since I do this kind of crazy things
"Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways."
Stephen Vincent Benet

No comments: