Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The day before exam...

Today is a very busy day. Plagiarism has caused a lot of us(Malaysian and some others Americans) to see Professor Clayton. She gave us a lot of meaningful advises. Luckily she was so kind not to report us to the College of Business, or else, we will be in big big big trouble, I can assure you.

Tomorrow is my theory of interest 3rd exam. I was so frustrated just now. However, thanks to Bryan who came out with the idea of eating McDonalds. Isn't this normal? But, do you order 40 pieces of nuggets in a row and there are only two person who will be going to eat it? I hope this doesn't scare the hell out of you. The worst was that Bryan ate maggi mee too. Is this enough? Wait, the maggi mee came with 3 eggs, but 1 if for me. Hahaha!!! However, 40 is a big number, thought. We could only reached the number of 35, which means at least one of us ate 17 nuggets. I am so full now...

I have class by 11am tomorrow. So I have to get some dreams going on for now. That's merely all about today. I am so tired, ok? Give me a tiny break, please, ohh, pretty pretty please~~~ Tomorrow will be the day of my Thanksgiving break after theory of interest exam! (My next exam will be at Dec 7) So, shalalalalalala~~~~ shalala in the afternoon.(basketball time)
Here I come, GeoChallenge! I will beat you with my own tiny brain!

"Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

tequilla said...

Eowhhhh == 40 nuggets? siao ah? dun u noe u are getting fatter and fatter...dun be a typical fast food nation ok... remain you asian body please == The food surrounding u everyday is what? Mcd? Maggi mee? Gosh... Rice is expensive isn't it??