Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Home Game, Lost!


Well, Bryan and I managed to get a free ticket the Drake first home basketball game. However, Carter managed to sneack in the game. Thanks to the magnificint, Bryan! We were so excited when we were in the stadium. So is everyone.

Drake won the title last season which made this season very anticipated for everyone in the community. The stadium was so pack with people. Did I said old people? Gosh, I never saw this many senior citizens in my entire life. We were surrounded by them. (CODE RED!)

Later on, the game started with a lead of 10 points! Bravo, but the leaders weren't our team, too bad, folks! It went on to only 4 points of difference, then again, to 10 points. To cut the story short and save my time, finally Drake officially lost their fist home game of the season. Don't lose your spirit, keep it going!


The good thing about this game is the half time show. WOw, it was truly amazing. It somehow really entertained me. Girls danced while boys played the instrument. Best of all, there was 2 kids on the band. I was so impressed.
Back to my room later on and ate McDonald's Club with Bryan and Carter! It was so good! However, it couldn't satisfy us. Haha, maggi mee is the root the our hunger! I am so full now and too bad that I am so tired. I really have to get some dreams.
Ja Ne(goodbye in Japanese) and Good Night too.
"Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Make it happen, Drake!






No comments: