Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally

Well, well, well, finally I moved my lazy dump fat ass to my seat, opened maxthon(a kind a internet explorer which I think is better than Firefox) and login into my id and started to type.

First of all, I would like to clarify, I don't have the habit to write a blog(tradisionally a diary where people would write anything that happened in a day in a book with dates on every pages) since nowadays people are so use to technology. In the old days, my mom forced me to write a diary even since I was a kid. She wanted me to write in Chinese a day, English the second day and Malay the third day, and the circle keeped it going.

Actually, I knew what was in my mom's mind. She didn't want my language to be as hers. She wants us(her children) to write and to speak better (ie to improve our language proficiency). Being a lazy kid of me, however, forcing me didn't seems to work out. I wrote it for like a week, then the pages started to be as white as snow... and the best part was she didn't force me to write the diary again. Sorry to make you dissapointed, mom.

However, my mom won the battle of "diary" after so many years of battling. Instead of writing a diary which make me so "classic", I choose the write a blog which will make me "modern". Writting need pactice(someone said that), at least read the newspaper everyday which is not in the list of my brain. Since I am majoring in Actuarial Science and Information System(IT, they called it IS in the US), do I need to write a lot? Well, the answer is just next. I didn't write a full length essay since my ENL102 class in January early this week. Thinking of my English writting skills will soon be forgotten, writting blog will be my best solution.
To be honest, I really, really, really hope that my blog would have new post everyday. Well, I have taken the first step, might as well keep it rolling on.
"A smile is the shortest distance between two people."
Victor Borge

1 comment:

tequilla said...

Now only u write your blog huh?? since when I told u to do tht when i start my blog ~~