Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First Victory of Drake Bulldogs!

Sorry blog. I missed the post yesteryday. I just wanted to state the reason here. Its because I forgot about the blog.

Never to late to be sorry. Well, lets continue for today. What I have today as a topic? Its about Drake's basketball game. After the loss of Drake team last Saturday, I surely they will win the next game. Well, they surely grant my wish, and everyone who supported Drake!

For last Saturday game, we got free ticket by hanging around in Knapp center by showing our ID. This time, I thought that I have no a chance to watch the game in my life again. However, when I log in into Blueview yesterday evening, my face expression changed totally. Guess what, free tickets again! Gosh, I fell so lucky.

After Statistic class this morning, four of us(Bryan, Carter, Ethan and me of course, who else?) went to Knapp center to grab our ticket for the night. In the mean time, we grabbed the ticket for Sunday's game too. Time flied so fast and it was the time for the game. TangTangTangTang~~~

The magnificent Drake team!

The game started with a lead of 14 to 5 (14 is the opponent's points) What the hell, their 3 points were damm good!!! Drake team didn't make the fans dissapointed either. Josh Young alone scored 30+ points for the team, ending with huge lead in the second period and lead Drake to victory. Yeah! In this game, Drake proved that they are good in 3 points. More than 15 3 points in a game. Ba Ci Kang Wao Wao. The season score now is 1-1. One win & One loss.


This was the scene of Drake's offencing.

All of us enjoyed ourselves in this game. To those who haven't been to one, be there! Or else... After the game, we went to China Place to have our dinner and chit-chat for like 1 hour + there. It was such a great day. I am looking forward to Drake game at Sunday! Don't let us dissapointed again, Drake! I know you wouldn't!

"Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional."
Unknown


No comments: