Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hmm, what's for today's topic again? Really have to start brainstorming now. Let me see... Ohh ya!

After finance class today, we went to Tuan Khoon and Brandon's house(don't forget Kenneth too) to have dinner. Chef Kenneth Lai cooked Bu Lao Meat, Chef Saw and Chef Lee cooked other dishes that I do not know what the names are. I can only say, the food was awesome, delicious, and fantastic.

We chit-chated and some played cards and chinese chess. Bryan, Carter and me are hunting for a house too. We hope to move out next semester. I really wanted to learn how to cook. Boy, the food in the campus is sooooooooooo boring(in other words, the same food everyweek).

Bryan really pray hard to move out though. I just pray hard to find a good house(silly huh?). I am a very particular guy. So, someone please grant my wish!!!!

That's all for today. Never the less, thanks to Tuan Khoon them for inviting us and everything that they do.
THANKS

"There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge."
Napoleon Hill

No comments: